Register by 11/1 and get a FREE MONTH of YOGA (Jan 1-31, 2019)
INFO SESSION 11/1 @ 6:30!
Teaching yoga is an honor and a privilege, a chance to share what you’ve learned, and a reflection of your practice. It is an opportunity to carry on a tradition thousands of years old, and be a part of a brother/sisterhood of individuals who choose to share their knowledge with others in the hope that it will bring about a positive change. It is an art form, and this artistry is reflected in a yoga teacher’s knowledge, personality, style, and even the aspect of teaching that they are most drawn to share.
In this transformative program, we will offer an opportunity for you to deepen your personal practice and your understanding of yoga. We will offer a comprehensive road map through the history and philosophy of the yoga tradition. This will help to lay the foundation necessary for graduates of this program to continue on a path of growth and learning, allowing them to develop their own artistry as yoga teachers.
The Om On Yoga Spring 2019 200TT is scheduled to commence January 25th and run through June 23rd.
The training will be led by the following faculty:
- Kelly Kostecki, ERYT 200, RYT 500, Program Director
- Izzy Shurte, ERYT 500, RYT 500, Lead Instructor
- Jane Bahneman, E-RYT 500, Anatomy Lead
- Guest Anatomy Instructor
- Applicants should be 18 years of age.
- All applicants must submit a completed application with non-refundable deposit.
- All applicants will be required to complete a formal admissions interview. Official entrance into the program will be at the discretion of Om On Yoga Faculty. Om On Yoga Faculty has the right to deny entry into the program to unqualified candidates.
- All applicants should have a regular yoga practice and be physically fit so that they are able to perform all techniques and trainings.
- 200 Hour Certification requires completion of all scheduled sessions.
- Trainees must observe 5 classes outside of the Training.
- Trainees must maintain a Daily Home Yoga and Meditation Practice.
- A daily journal must be kept to reflect on the trainees’ 200TT experience.
- Trainees must attend 5 other classes outside of the Training at Om On Yoga.
- In the event of an absence, participant must notify Om On Yoga in writing of dates and times missed. Om On TT Faculty will supply a makeup plan.
- Make-up options may include private 1-on-1 with TT Faculty, workshop/ training substitution, or deferral of graduation, and extra costs maybe associated.
- The Bhagavad Gita: Eknath Easwaran
- Sun, Moon, and Earth: The Sacred Relationship of Yoga and Ayurveda: Mas Vidal
- Light on Yoga: B.K.S. Iyengar
- Teaching Yoga: Mark Stephens
- Yoga Anatomy: Leslie Kaminoff
- Wisdom of Yoga: Stephen Cope
- Key Poses of Yoga: Ray Long
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: Swami Satchidananda
- Or Purchase the Whole Book Bundle Here!
Om On 200TT Perks
- Unlimited yoga membership for regularly scheduled classes for the duration of the 200TT program.
- 20% discount on all Om On Instructor-led Workshops and Series
- 15% retail discount in the boutique on all regularly priced items
*All perks are valid throughout duration of the program and commence on start day of first session. Perks do not extend longer than 1 TT Session, for students who are deferring graduation.
- $300 Non-Refundable Deposit due with application submission
- $3150 (less deposit) due by January 10, 2019
- $2800 **Early Bird Pricing** (less deposit) due by December 1, 2018
- $600 per Month due by January 10th ($3300 (less deposit); payment made on 1st of each month, starting Jan. 1 – June. 1, 2019)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: January 10, 2019
**Full payment required upon registration unless using the pay per weekend option.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- $300 Deposit Payment cannot be refunded for any reason.
- Refunds of Tuition will be possible. All refunds after this date will not be allowed.
- In the event of an extenuating circumstance or life emergency, the participant must notify Om On Yoga in writing of the situation. Om On Yoga Faculty will determine whether or not a partial or full refund is warranted.
- Minimum Enrollment required.
$300 Non-Refundable Deposit due with application submission
$3150 (less deposit) due by January 10, 2019
$2800 **Early Bird Pricing** (less deposit) due by December 1, 2018
$600 per Month due by January 10th ($3300 (less deposit); payment made on 1st of each month, starting Jan. 1 – June. 1, 2018)