- Arrive 15 min. prior to first class.
- Feel free to print New Student Forms out and bring with you. Just Click Here!.
- Inform instructors of any special health conditions or physical restrictions.
- Dress in comfortable, loose fitting clothing is recommended.
- Yoga Mats and other equipment are provided for use during class.
(If you borrow a mat, you are encouraged to wipe it down with our mat cleaning spray after practice. Please replace all props neatly at the end of class.)
- Practice on a light stomach is recommended.
- Be sure to hydrate. H20 is available for purchase before class.
- Silence your cell phone
- Remove shoes and place all items in the cubbies provided. (the cork floor and pilates equipment is a shoe-free area)
- Class Registration is recommended, and your spot is held up to 5 min. before class.
- Workshop/ Event Registration is normally required, and your spot is held up to 5 min. before class.
- Smile Often
New Omie ChecklistOm On Yogini